This review was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.
I have a confession. My very first real life experience with a Nurse in a hospital setting was when I gave birth to my son. Sure I had encountered them in Doctors offices, but never in a hospital. I was one of those lucky people that never had an incident that landed me in the hospital. I definitely had a great respect for them previous to my being in the hospital but until I spent 3 days in the hospital I truly had no idea how important these amazing people are. I was scared, it was my first child, and it was a little bit of a difficult birth. I learned very quickly how important nurses are. They demonstrated such care and concern for my son and I. I will never forget having to have one of the nurses teach me how to change a diaper, I never had before!! She was so patient and understanding, she never once made me feel silly and she taught me the importance of using Pampers. It was a lesson that stuck with me for each of my boys.
Recently I spent some time in the hospital and once again was reminded just how important nurses are. I realized that in order to be a nurse, you have to have an incredible heart. I also witnessed first hand just how hard nurses work, often with little gratitude. I am so proud of Pampers for recognizing nurses who are often unsung hero’s.
Pampers is launching the Thank you Nurses Awards program which honors nurses across three categories: Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Postpartum. Pampers invites parents to share their stories of nurses who helped make life #betterforbaby by submitting a nurse nomination to the Pampers Swaddlers Thank You Nurses Awards at www.tongal.com/pampersnurses. Nurse nominations can be submitted between November 9th and December 14th.
- Three finalists, one in each category (Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Postpartum), will be announced in March and the grand prize honoree will be announced in May.
- The three finalists will be honored with short documentary videos showcasing their unique and inspirational nursing stories.
- Each of the three finalists will receive a one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses for full prizing details.
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
Twitter Party Info:
The Pamper #ThankYouNurses Twitter Party, hosted by iConnect, @iConnectIM, will take place on November 19 from 8-9pmCST.
Prizes will include:
- Prize 1: $50 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- RSVP: diapers and wipes
One lucky winner will WIN a $100 AmEx gift card and a pack of Pampers Swaddlers!
The giveaway ends on 11/21 at 11:59PM EST!
Only for US Residents age 18 or older! Enter on the Rafflecopter below! Good Luck!!!
No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Couponing as a Lifestyle is NOT responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links – Disclosure Policy