The holidays inspire me with yummy ideas. One of my favorite brands is Kikkoman. They make an amazing soy sauce. Check out the recipe I found for Cornish Hens! Make sure you grab Tyson® Premium Brand Cornish Hens – these juicy little numbers are the only brand I use!
Did you know that Cornish can be split down the backbone and cooked on the grill?
Here’s a few more interesting facts about Cornish Hens:
– Fun for kids (that are old enough to handle bones)
– Great for any occasion
– Whole Cornish cooks well in the oven on a vertical roaster
– Giblets are removed prior to packaging, this eases preparation
– Great for stuffing
– Great substitute for Turkey at Holiday season
INGREDIENTS FOR CORNISH HEN CITRUS HERB BRINE
- 2 Tyson® Premium Cornish Hens
- ½ cup Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- ½ gallon cold water
- ½ cup Kosher salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil
- To taste Kosher salt and ground black pepper
……...FOR REMAINING DIRECTIONS – CLICK HERE
Also, ENTER HERE to WIN a $100 Walmart Gift Card -100 WINNERS!
Enter Daily-Ends 12/31
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links – Disclosure Policy