Keep the tradition with Libby’s Pumpkin. Don’t Mess with the Pie.
Each 15 oz. can contains enough pumpkin to make one 9” pie.
Perfect as the base ingredient in sweet or savory recipes, each can of LIBBY’S 100% Pure Pumpkin is all-¬natural and contains no preservatives.
Check out this awesome Pumpkin Pie Recipe from Libby’s
MORE RECIPES HERE
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Yield: Two 9 inch Pies
Time: 10 min. prep (with store purchased crust) + 60 minutes baking
Recipe from Libby’s Pumpkin
2- 9 inch unbaked pastry crusts
1 1/2 C sugar
1 t salt
2 t cinnamon
1 t ginger
1/2 t cloves
1- 29 oz can Libby’s Pumpkin
2- 12 oz cans evaporated milk
1. Mix sugar, cinnamon, ginger and coves in a small bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat your eggs.
3. Stir the pumpkin into the eggs.
4. Add the sugar/spice mixture to the pumpkin.
5. Gradually stir in the evaporated milk.
6. Pour the whole concoction into the unbaked pie crusts.
7. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Turn that baby down to 350 and bake for 40-50 more minutes, or until a toothpick stuck into the center comes out clean.
8. Cool on a wire rack.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links – Disclosure Policy